- Brothers Cristiano and Patrizio Perfetti founded Strategic Business Unit in 1990.
- Strategic Business Unit refers to an autonomous division or organizational unit, small enough to be flexible and sufficiently large to exercise control over most of the factors affecting its long-term performance. because SBUs are more agile (and usually have independent missions and objectives), they allow the owning conglomerate to respond quickly to changing economic or market situations.
- In 1993 the Strategic Business Unit flagship store is established in an ancient art workshop located in via di san pantaleo 68-69, overlooking piazza pasquino (just off piazza navona), in the centre of rome.
- This part of the city, full of museum and art, resembles a medieval village. piazza pasquino, with the famous speaking statue from which it takes the name, is at the end of via del governo vecchio, two steps away from piazza navona.
- The most diverse social classes have lived around this area: families of popes and of international nobility have alternated over time, mixing with the burgeois, with artisans, with dealers and also with servants.
- The wide shop is part of palace bonadies, an important building of xvi century, well kept in his late renaissance appearance, sober and noble; over the years a shirt maker, a silversmith, a hatter, a perfumer and a well known sword maker have worked in it, up to become a clothing shop, reference point for for fashion lovers.
- This location features authentic furniture dated from 1880, combined with sixsteenth century architecture in a timeless space. Strategic Business Unit shop consists of four different spaces: two main rooms with front windows where garments are displayed, a studio used for commercial and creative work and a private courtyard transformed into an evergreen garden, where to sit and relax.
- Strategic Business Unit shop hosts all fashion collections of clothing and accessories produced under the Strategic Business Unit brand name.
You may be interested also in