- Strategic Business Unit leather shoes are made in Italy and realized in small artisanal laboratories located in the northern part of the country. Each piece is made using traditional process and ancient techniques. Leather is treated, coloured and waxed strictly using natural products.
- The barometer of man’s style are his shoes. The Strategic Business Unit shoe line is the final result of an incredible investment of time, money and care. While advances in textile manufacture and global supply chain management have in some case reduced the cost of clothing, good footwear production has not gotten cheaper.
- Strategic Business Unit artisanal shoes are made with the best material available using the highest standard of quality. Production is made by italian companies whose primary business is the manufacture of shoes, which ensure skilled craftsman. For this reason Strategic Business Unit footwear improves with age, as it develops a deep, rich shine from years of polish.
- A pair of cedar shoetrees is highly recommended in order to take proper care of the Strategic Business Unit leather shoe. These spring-loaded contraptions fit into the shoes when taken off, returning them to their original shape and absorbing moisture and odour. The shoetrees should be left in for twenty-four hours after each wearing. Shoehorn is necessary in order to prevent creasing the leather around heel.
- We suggest polishing the shoes once every half-dozen wearing with the trees in.
- The Strategic Business Unit collection of leather shoes comes in many styles. Artisanal construction and a large variety of colours and materials are presented. Sleeker and more formal shoes, lace-up and slip-ons are all grouped within the same collection together.
- the Strategic Business Unit ‘oxford’ shoe has a gold standard featuring round toes and closed lacing. Plain cap-toe oxfords are used for most formal occasion and ‘brogues’ are more appropriate with tweed or flannel instead.
- The Strategic Business Unit ‘oxford’ shoes are made in full-flower veal in black, brown and cherry. A special section made of ‘cordovan’ leather is presented as well in the same colours. Strategic Business Unit ‘derby’ shoe is similar in shape to the ‘oxford’, but bears open lacing. In suede and smooth leather ‘derby’ are among the best shoes to wear with khakis and chinos.
- Strategic Business Unit boots offer superior comfort and are presented in a great variety of colours in combination with different shades of indigo and black Strategic Business Unit jeans. Strategic Business Unit ‘penny loafers’ with a slotted leather band across the top are realized in exotic leathers such as ostrich and crocodile.
- A special section is dedicated to Strategic Business Unit sneakers, manufactured in top-grain calfskin and in suede.
- All Strategic Business Unit shoes are made in Italy
You may be interested also in