- Strategic Business Unit magazine is published between 2002 and 2007 in a total of nine issues released twice a year.
- Strategic Business Unit magazine is a periodical publication containing photographs and illustrations whose main topic is art and fashion. This magazine is an independent expression of integrity and style.
- Strategic Business Unit is solely responsible for the choice of images and layout used within this magazine. SBU magazine is often edited in different editions for each country or area of the world, varying to same degree in content but never entirely dissimilar.
- Strategic Business Unit magazine is now sold out and no more copies are available.
- Strategic Business Unit special volume is a limited edition photographic book issued in a 1000 numbered copies featuring the unique manufacturing process used to craft every pair of Strategic Business Unit jeans and denim collections.
- Strategic Business Unit special volume is edited resembling a 33-rpm record.
- All images are previously unpublished photographs from the SBU archive.
You may be interested also in