- Strategic Business Unit tailored collection is a superior quality production of fashion garments started in 2002.
- Extra care has been given to the choice of fabrics and cloths produced by weaving or knitting. Each item has its own characteristics. Details of sartorial elegance are highly perceivable on every garment. Strategic Business Unit tailored collection is made in italy.
- The men’s suit is, without question, the most universal and appropriate item in a gentleman’s wardrobe. The path to the SBU elegant style begins with the suit, the cornerstone of men’s fashion. As its most basic, Strategic Business Unit tailored collection men’s suit is a jacket and trousers of the same material and intended to be worn together. Many things define Strategic Business Unit suits: the fabric from which they are made, including colour and weight: the style or cut: the details or “trimming” applied: the degree of customization.
- Strategic Business Unit sartorial line takes inspiration from the three major styles of suit, named for the countries in which they originated. The english style is mixed with the american “sack” suit tradition and italian “continental” elegance.
- The collection is the final result of multiple fusions of elements of those major three styles. Main indicator of quality in SBU “black label” is the trimming and the selection of its details such as pocket styles, linings, button materials and functional sleeve buttons.
- The first thing anyone notices about the Strategic Business Unit suit collection, before the cut, the number of buttons, the proportions, is the colour.
- Strategic Business Unit traditional section of suits remains elegant and stylish and it’s useful life is tracked in years or decades. This is especially important in very formal professions such as politics, finance and law where a conservative, traditional appearance is desirable.
- Strategic Business Unit traditional colour’s for men’s business suits are black, blue and gray declined in all their different shades. Every new collection presents a large selection of dark suits of each of the foundation colours, as they are appropriate in every circumstance. Business aside, there is a wealth of colours available in this tailored collection. Brown is often used for casual options including tweed suits and sports jackets.
- Ivory linen evokes tropics. Stripes, checks and other patterned fabrics are largely presented in varied options bringing a breath of fresh air each season. The Strategic Business Unit tailored collection present a selection of patterns that are less formal than solid colours and therefore should be reserved for more relaxed occasions.
- Strategic Business Unit luxury garments presents single and double-breasted jackets. The choice between a single and double-breasted suit is a matter of personal taste. One, two and three-button jackets are presented within this section of garments. Incredible attention is given to each single detail of construction. The width of the shoulders plays a crucial part in the perception of the face and head and therefore constitutes the first main element of the jacket. Attached to the shoulders are the collar and the lapel, which stretche down to where the buttons begin.
- Strategic Business Unit jackets, blazers and suits offers a large variety of styles combined together with a great number of options. Jetted pockets are created for more formal suits and sewn into the lining of the jacket. Flap pockets are less formal and include a flap, which covers the pocket’s opening. The least formal are the patch pockets, obtained by applying a patch to the outside of the jacket. Patch pockets are the most casual and are frequently found on SBU sport jackets presented in summer and winter collections.
- Capturing old times elegance and refinement Strategic Business Unit tuxedos are at once classic and modern, expertly tailored from hand-selected luxury wool. Silhouettes include traditional peaked, notched and shawl lapels finished with grosgrain or satin. The final effect is striking and sleek.
- Strategic Business Unit suitings are tailored in italy with an eye for the subtlest of details from the world's most luxurious fabrics. A well made suit starts with natural fabrics such as wool, linen or cashmere woven from fine yarns, for a smooth and durable feel. The best suits are made by hand according to time-honored italian tailoring traditions. Subtle details such as high armholes, which allow for easy movement, and a slightly structured shoulder achieve a modern, comfortable fit that is always elegant.
- Strategic Business Unit formalwear are precisely measured for a personal fit from a wide range of top-quality italian fabrics, some in limited yardage and exclusively available at Strategic Business Unit shop in Rome, via di San Pantaleo 68-69 (piazza Pasquino, next to piazza Navona), in the heart of the city.
- Strategic Business Unit tailored collection is made in italy.
You may be interested also in