RES 1 RES 2 RES 3 RES 4 RES 5 RES 6 あなたのカートの中のアイテム：％d [/ 1] あなたのカートには1つのアイテムがあります。
総出荷額 To be determined
税 EUR 0.00
- Which payment methods are accepted at SBU.IT?
- Credit card: visa, mastercard, american express, visa electron; pre-paid credit cards; maestro enabled debit cards.
The total will be charged to your card when the order is shipped.
Paypal: your account will be charged once the order is completed.
To register for a paypal account, visit the website paypal.com.
- When will my credit card be charged?
- As soon as your complete your order, authorization for the necessary payment will be requested automatically to verify the validity of the credit card and availability of funds.
However, the card is not charged at this time.
The actual payment occurs when the order is dispatched, at which point you will receive a notification e-mail.
- Why can't i complete my order?
- Please check that you have correctly entered the data for your selected method of payment.
If you are paying with a credit card and the problem persists, we suggest contacting your credit card issuer.
Need further assistance? contact us by email and we will be happy to help you.
- Why is the amount i paid different from the amount of my order?
- The amount paid is lower when, at the moment the order is dispatched, one or more of the articles is not available; the charged amount will correspond exclusively to the value of the articles that were effectively shipped.
- Why did you charge me twice even though i placed only one order?
- SBU.IT guarantees that your credit card will be charged only once for the amount of an order.
It is possible that the amount may be shown twice on your statement: the first entry corresponds to the payment authorization request that is made when you place the order; the second confirms the actual charge.
- Purchasing on SBU.IT is reserved for end consumers.
Our prices are inclusive of vat.
You will receive a receipt when your order has been shipped.
We are unable to include your vat number (partita iva), as purchases on SBU.IT may only be made by end-users.
The document will be sent as an attachment in the shipping confirmation e-mail.
Please note that once the order has been confirmed there is no way to modify the details you have entered and it is not possible to issue a new invoice.
- On SBU.IT, every purchase is made with maximum security thanks to the ssl gestpay payment gateway certified by symantec corporation.
We only use protected connections, as demonstrated by the "https" url prefix and the lock symbol that appears in the browser's address bar.
To safeguard your credit card purchases, you will always be asked to enter your cvv code for every order.
Our payments department may carry out anti-fraud checks before approving the transaction and for greater protection, they may contact you for further details before confirming the order.