RES 1 RES 2 RES 3 RES 4 RES 5 RES 6 あなたのカートの中のアイテム：％d [/ 1] あなたのカートには1つのアイテムがあります。
総出荷額 To be determined
税 EUR 0.00
- Strategic Business Unit leather jackets are styled in a large variety of ways.
- Different versions take inspiration from different subcultures. SBU leather jackets can be associated with bikers, aviators and rock stars. Every model is taken from the SBU archive. Each style is extremely rare and therefore highly valued by collectors. These jackets have a snug, almost tailored fit, which is suited for motorcycle riding and military action.
- SBU jackets are made out of horsehide, steer hide and cow hide. Neck label is rectangular, white with Strategic Business Unit printed in black.
- Motorcycle jackets have snaps for attaching a fur collar; no snaps on collar, plain snaps, and sleeves are double stitched. Stitching on collar and lapels is placed at the same distance from edge. Lining is black with grid stitching. Straight lower back panel and underside of sleeves are one piece. Lining goes all the way down inside of jackets.
- All styles are fitted with chrome pocket zippers with different pulls. Sleeve zippers and square belt buckle introduced on “competition” jackets. A snap is placed under the belt buckle of motorcycle jackets to prevent it from damaging the gas tank.
- The leather jacket worn by aviators and members of the military are called “bomber” jackets. SBU bomber jackets often have sheepskin collars on certain styles. This “flight jacket’ is a garment originally created for pilots, which necessitated a jacket that could keep them sufficiently warm during the flight.
- Shearling jackets lined with fur are the warmest along the SBU leather collection. A specification tag is placed in the pocket and on the neck area.
- The SBU ‘bomber’ jacket has two slanted flap pockets on the front, two inner pockets, and a zipped pocket with penholders on the left sleeve.
- Substantial difference between leather jackets made for fashionable purposes and those worn for protection disappear in the SBU leather collection. Each single jacket or pant is designed for protective and fashionable use at the same time. Heavy and thick leather jackets are presented together with extra light, delicate and luxurious materials.