あなたのカートの中のアイテム：％d [/ 1] あなたのカートには1つのアイテムがあります。
総出荷額 To be determined
税 EUR 0.00
- Primitive jeans
- Primitive is a descriptive term used in the field of evolution to describe particular traits that are characteristic of an older evolutionary scale of development relative to more recent developments.
- Primitivism is, in short, the opinion that life was better or more moral during the early stages of mankind or among Primitive cultures and has deteriorated with the growth of civilization. It is a response to the perennial question of whether the development of complex civilizations and technologies has benefited or harmed mankind.
- A new denim line named Primitive was launched for the italian domestic market from 2003 thru 2007. The sense get ‘back to basic’ is the manifesto and essence of this jeans line. Primitive jeans are sold in the best italian windows exclusively. This collection has been projected and realized in order to satisfy the high demand from our internal market.
- All denim fabrics are made in Japan. Manual interventions give to Primitive jeans a unique image. Primitive is a registered trademark.
- Globale jeans
- Project and production of a new jeans label named Globale denim is commissioned to brothers Cristiano and Patrizio Perfetti by united arrows, the most important fashion retail group in Japan, for a special section of stores under the company’s name. Globale jeans are made in Italy and carefully inspected in Japan before displayed in united arrows shops, by using the highest standard. Production went on from 2004 thru 2006.
- Supersonic jeans
- Supersonic jeans is both a fashion and art project born from the study of SBU archive. A group of modern and revisited cotton jersey t-shirts are hand printed with exclusive graphics realized by SBU creative group during this past ten years. All drawings are inspired by vintage rock and punk scene concerts combined with stencil graffiti techniques and various other visual arts. Supersonic is a registered trademark. Publication of a limited edition graphic book issued in 1000-numbered copies has followed this very special event in 2009.
- Blueline jeans
- Blueline established in 1999, is a production company owned and shared by brothers Cristiano and Patrizio Perfetti. Blueline has the license to create, realize and commercialize Strategic Business Unit, Supersonic and Primitive, brands that are property of the two brothers.
- To celebrate the company’s 10th anniversary a ‘retrospective’ of the past decade takes place at SBU headquarters. The exhibition is focused on research into denim revealing the different aspects of SBU work through documents, pictures, garments and videos. A special section is dedicated to the many dyeing, weaving and stitching skills that developed in Japan, where Strategic Business Unit exclusive denim fabrics are produced.
- All denim fabrics used for the production of our jeans are made in Japan and dyed with organic materials, exclusively for Strategic Business Unit, Supersonic and Primitive registered brands