あなたのカートの中のアイテム：％d [/ 1] あなたのカートには1つのアイテムがあります。
総出荷額 To be determined
税 EUR 0.00
- Strategic Business Unit standard uniform is a new private collection presented for the first time in rome, tokyo and kyoto simultaneously in september 2006.
- A technical standard is an established norm or requirement. In Strategic Business Unit standard uniform’s case it is a formal style having specific technical and aesthetic criteria, methods, processes and practices.
- Today’s lack of established standards of garments for different occasions leaves many fretting about what to wear. For this reason brothers cristiano and patrizio perfetti started projecting and designing the Strategic Business Unit standard collection. This special line for men is entirely produced in japan.
- Extra care is attributed to construction, fit and quality of fabrics used for the production of this timelessness group of cloths. Perfection of each single detail is ensured by the supervision and expertise of the best japanese fashion makers, which carefully apply our standard specification, an explicit set of requirements for each single item, material, component, system and service.
- Strategic Business Unit standard uniform is a highly stylish, practical and versatile line of modern garments where khakis, polo shirts, slacks, button down shirt and sweatshirt are mixed with sport coats and jackets.
- The jackets retain some of the original sporting details, such as back or side vent and flap, patch, slanted or slit pockets. They come in many colours, of tweed, corduroy, flannel, linen, seersucker, nylon and other super-technological fabrics of the last generation.
- Strategic Business Unit standard uniform ‘odd jacket’ is intended as a jacket that is not part of a suit, originated as leisure wear. Its independence invites a broad range of outfits for myriad situations.
- Those blazers and garments give their best if combined with slacks of a different colour. Sport jackets are shown over sneakers, t-shirts, polo shirts, turtleneck, chinos and jeans. Besides traditional khaki, simple and functional trousers are presented in solid colours as stone, hunter green, navy blue, military olive and wine red or ‘burgundy’, in cotton or linen having different weights.
- The Strategic Business Unit standard uniform collections get reviewed, revised and updated twice a year.
- All garments of Strategic Business Unit standard uniform are exclusively available in strategic bussiness unit shop in via di San Pantaleo 68-69 in Rome (piazza Pasquino, next to piazza Navona), in the heart of the city.
- Clothes grouped in Strategic Business Unit standard uniform collection are produced in Japan.