あなたのカートの中のアイテム：％d [/ 1] あなたのカートには1つのアイテムがあります。
総出荷額 To be determined
税 EUR 0.00
- Strategic Business Unit shirt collection includes sport and dress shirt.
- The dress shirt is a button-up shirt with a collar and long sleeves and is cut differently than the sport shirt, which is made to be worn open-necked. Strategic Business Unit sport shirts are presented with long and short sleeves.
- The Strategic Business Unit shirt fits snugly, without restricting movement. A wide range of colours, pattern, fabrics and designs compose the line. Cotton is by far the most used material for the Strategic Business Unit shirt, which is made of ‘sea island’ and other superior quality cotton, in pure or stretch fabrics.
- Oxford cloth is largely used for both Strategic Business Unit sport and dress shirts, as it is soft and comfortable. In the past decade its most natural application is the button-down collar. In coloured and patterned oxford shirts, only the threads running in one direction are dyed, while the others are left white. This gives the fabric its characteristic textured appearance. Pinpoint oxford and royal oxford are smoother and more formal and largely used for the production of Strategic Business Unit dress shirt.
- Poplin is very much used in Strategic Business Unit sport shirts, in a wide range of colours. Cotton and herringbone twill solid shirts are presented in our winter collection predominantly.
- Strategic Business Unit formal shirts are made of white piqué cotton. This section of shirts is showed with black tie and white tie dress. Extra care is given to each single detail into the construction of the Strategic Business Unit shirt collection. Collars, cuffs, pockets, placket and pleats constitute the base of the study of this collection of garments.
- Strategic Business Unit shirt collars are pointed and kept straight by collar stays. These pointed splints are inserted into slots on the underside of the collar after ironing, and later removed for washing. Cuffs have a single button, a button in the sleeve placket that helps the sleeve to stay closed during wear and can be opened to iron the cuffs. The traditional left breast pocket is applied on some Strategic Business Unit sport shirt. As simplicity equals formality, the pocket less cleaner shirt is the most used for the Strategic Business Unit dress and sport shirts.
- The placket is the edge of the left front panel, with the buttonholes on it. Strategic Business Unit shirt standard placket is a strip of fabric raised off the shirtfront with stitches down each side, especially used for casual shirts. French placket has the edge of the shirtfront folded over and held together only by the buttonholes. French plaquest is often used in Strategic Business Unit dress shirt construction due to this cleaner front.
- The collar comes in two main categories ‘turndown’ and “button down”. Turndown collars are the staple found on Strategic Business Unit formal shirts, while the button down collar style is more often used for Strategic Business Unit sport shirt.